Wednesday, January 14, 2009

mommy digest

well, since I never get to post anymore...I'll simply digest..I guess. I'm so glad it's a new year..last year was the pits. It's definatley an improvement so far. My children are getting older, and things are getting a pinch easier. My resolution this year was to A) give my life entirely to the Lord...which, its harder to surrender then I might think..all those things we know we shouldn't be doing, watching, saying.....I'm tired of feeling like I let him down..B) ORGANIZE....that ones a bit easier...

2 comments:

Amy Fichtner said...

Good luck looking around for schools!! :) Let me know what you find!!

Anonymous said...

Anyone who talks to you or knows you can see that you are steadfast and that your faith is weel-founded, don't worry about what people will think about your decision at all! Not everyone can home school. I'll be praying that you are able to find a good school and if you do decide to go that route! Glad to see you guys are all doing well! Sorry I ahven't been on here in a while lol I've been a little behind in the blogging world! ;p