Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Blues!

So, Im tired of it...I want it to stop. I've had a great attitude, I've luhved it fromt he beginning. But, our relationship is over! My luhv of that white flaky CHRISTMAS time stuff is over. I've compared it to dandruff...lol! When a 20 minute trip turns into 50..yenno theres something wrong. ANYWAYS

I'm about to persuade my honey into net again..so hopefully I can start doing all these things I luhved before. I'm tired of being out of the loop.

Oh..and Amy (fun at the Fichtners) has showed me a super cool jean skirt web site..it's a little on the expensive side..but SUPER CUTE. I typed in stylej.com and got there. check it out.

4 comments:

Amy Fichtner said...

Glad you liked the website!! Also, I love your backround, It's very refreshing;)

Anonymous said...

LOL. Glad to see you back in blogger world! :)

Shelly said...

I like the background too. Makes me think of my cruise. Hard to believe it was almost a year ago! I know the winter blah feeling too. I have it myself. I am so sick of snow!!!!!!

MaricrisG said...

Just stopping by here to say hello. I do hope you get back into the net. I can't imagine myself not being able to connect even for a day.