Friday, November 28, 2008

Crawler ALERT!!!

Yes, I have a crawler, and a self feeder on my hands....she is soooo swesome and fun! I wish I could've gotten a pic of her eating her green beans and sweet potatoes.

we are gettin my kids their bikes tonight. 24.99 for Mic and 29.99 for Chloe...oh they are gonna LUHV them. Ariel and a cool orange huffy with mag wheels. Oh I'm so excited!!

Has anyone heard about the formula recall?? I knowit's enfamil, but has anyone heard any updates???



till next time..

oh...and a shoutout to my friend Amy... "Amy's Blend" Check it out in my blogs I follow area!

2 comments:

Amy Fichtner said...

thanks for the shout out!! And I so happy that Moriah is starting to crawl around, it wll get a little easier now that she can entertain herself!!

Shelly said...

Now you will be chasing her everywhere. She is a cutie just like the rest of your children.