Wednesday, November 19, 2008

pics, pounds and pizza

Well, here I am a WEEK later...I hate not having internet.
first of all, if you've ever been to Sears for Pics..DONT EVER GO THERE. I had the WORSE experience, and I will never go back. The photographer had no idea for poses, and no idea how to even talk to my kids. 15 minutes and a pic later I told her to forget it! ARRRG, I did buy a $5.00 set, but i will never go back.
I think I have lost about 12 pounds. I'm not sure what I did wrong this week, but I should've lost 2 more pounds than what I did.
I had tons of fun last weekend.. I had the best, most yummiest exotic kinds of pizza. spinach, feta cheese, BBQ Chicken, some weird chineese kinds, you name it, I ate it!! yummy yum Mcyum yum!!! yeah, it was good...lol! I played the Wii......boxing to be exact and killed my husband...bowling, well, that too! basketball shooting..yup! Is there anything I can't play, or beat my hubby at----oh, yeah, tennis!! I stunk it up, I'll admit. BOY was it fun! Can someone else invite me over??????!!!!!?!?!?!?! lool

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Must have been that pizza or the cinnamon rolls or something. LOL Glad you had fun. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Amy Fichtner said...

12 Pounds is awesome!! It took me 4 months to lose that much LoL, Keep it up, you WILL reach your goal weight.

NLT said...

12 lbs is awesome! Good for you! Glad you guys had fun, wish I was there! lol Although i don't think I'm as daring as a pizza eater as youa re! lol Didn't you get a stomach ache?!? :P